Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No flying yesterday.....damn.

Spent the day revising Air Law and meeting some new students that arrived the previous night. Atmosphere the last few days has been fantastic. Matt, Mark and I have been chatting about this, that and the other. Matt and I are a wee bit more sarcastic than everyone else, so we tend to take the piss when we get a little giddy. It seems we're more giddy when stuck on the ground than when flying. Mark is really pushing himself hard to get his PPL. He's only got a few days left before he's scheduled to return to Manchester, and he's STILL waiting for the results of his Nav exam.

Matt's doing the last minute adjustments to his route for his bimble up to Hemet, an airfield North of where we're based. It's his first cross country and he'll do it with his instructor and then go off and do it on his own.

I'm revising for my Air Law. If I'm happy enough to do it today, then I'll sit it this evening when I get back on the ground. I'm due up at 10am and again at 4pm I think.

Jose also mentioned to Matt and myself that we take a trip to Santa Monica tonight for dinner. We'll plan the flight and either share the flying or share the comms. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: